• Get informed, educated ad armed with the most relevant point spread information from the top consultants in the industry with jrwins.com
• jrwins.com was built and designed for the beginner and the veteran sports bettor alike.
• At jrwins.com you will gain access to winning more than you ever thought possible.
• When you think about it, the decision is a no-brainer. Do you really want to risk your hard-earned money on a hunch or do you want to invest with a mapped out plan of attack.
• Capitalize on a new era in sports betting. Guys this is a fantastic opportunity to take advantage of a market growing exponentially at its infant stage. Imagine getting in on Apple stock or Facebook when they were first beginning.
• Our normal NFL membership fee is $4,999 but when you call and respond to this offer today you will get an amazing 90% off that rate. Thats right get in for 10% $499. Only 5000 accounts being sold at this price.
• WE will personally guide you and give you the confidence to bet each selection for the right unit size.
• Of course you can always count on jrwins.com to respect your privacy. All conversations and information will be kept 100% confidential and your contact information will never be shared or sold to anyone else.Buy Now
And with recent legislation passed legalizing sports wagering in several East Coast states -- joining what had been a Nevada monopoly on the (legal) market -- more people than ever will be able to enjoy a football game with a bit of money wagered on the outcome. Most will lose, of course, which is exactly why the government wants a piece of the pie that local bookies had been hoarding for decades back East.
But if you want to give yourself the absolute best chance at WINNING this season, you've come to the right place! Jr Wins had a record-breaking 2017 NFL regular season, hitting at an amazing 70% clip Against The Spread (ATS) that would matchup favorably with just about any "expert" in the industry. Not only did we tell you early in the season (October to be exact) that the Philadelphia Eagles were a legitimate contender to get to and WIN the Super Bowl (they did both, in case you missed it), we also gave you a slew of free winners right here in our weekly column.
After a wildly successful summer of World Cup Soccer (yes we had France pre-tournament at at nice +750 price to win it all) and our ongoing red-hot major league baseball picks, Jack is primed and ready for another tremendous football season. You can sign up for a week (or the entire season) anytime by calling/ Jack at 1-800-499-FREE (3733). You can also visit http://www.jrwins.com for more winning information.
Football is an unusual sport in regards to how scoring occurs, mainly with 3-point field goals or 7-point touchdowns.
Other sports such as basketball, baseball and hockey have consistent scoring with either one or two points at a time and this leads to final score margins that are consistent across all numbers. This is not the case in football as certain margins of victory are more likely to occur than others.
This is especially true in NFL football where the games are more competitive, with closer final scores compared to college football which has less parity. Heres a look at the key numbers and how sports bettors should handicap the key numbers around the NFL betting odds:
Three is the magic number
The most likely final margin in a football game is three points. Nearly nine percent of all favorites win by exactly a field goal. This is because there are so many final score combinations which land on this margin: 17-14, 24-21, 31-28, just to name a few. The combination of 7-point touchdowns and 3-point field goals throughout a game often bring these common final scores to fruition.
The second-most likely margin in a football game is seven points. Nearly six percent of all favorites win by exactly a touchdown (technically a touchdown + PAT): 21-14, 24-17, 31-24, to name just a few possible combinations.
The NFL has implemented recent rule changes to the PAT (point after touchdown), such as the 2-point conversation and more recently the longer 1-point kick. Despite these changes, the key scoring margins of three and seven have remained.
This is because the 2-point conversation allows teams to get back on track when down by one or five points and re-establish a three or 7-point margin. One change has been a recent increase in final scores landing on one and 5-point margins since some teams miss a late 2-point attempt near the end of a game.
Other key numbers
While three and seven are the mostly likely final score margins, there are several other key numbers such as four, six, 10, and 14. Favorites land on these four margins combined in nearly 14 percent of the games. Combined, approximately 29 percent of all NFL favorites win by either 3, 4, 6, 7, 10 or 14-point margins.
Football bettors must pay attention to key numbers when betting football, especially in the NFL where games are more competitive and close.
Shopping for line value is extremely important and why its smart to have access to at least two or three different sportsbooks. Being able to get +3.5 when other spots have only +3 or lay -6.5 when other sportsbooks have -7, will substantially increase your long-term win percentage.
When creating power ratings or handicapping games, you have to realize that the difference between -6 and -7 is much greater than the difference between -11 and -12, which are not key numbers.